June 2014 in My life
In next two days June 2014 will come to end. It will be remembered as the eventful and memorable month of my life. Several reasons are:
1. Annual holiday trip planned on a very short notice but turned out to be the most exciting and adventurous. We visited a place called Sarhaan in Himachal Pradesh.
2. Sarhaan is a very special village of India since it has a Civil Hospital, three Schools, one Asharam, a beautiful historical temple and a helipad.
3. My first trek of life happened here and it was an experience in itself.
4. June 13 2014 post returning from holidays I headed straight to Ranthambore with my friend.
5. I hired Canon 70D with a 70-200 mm F4:5.6 lens for the safari
6. We had a sighting of tiger in 3 out of 4 safaries that we did at Ranthambore. In the past we were not lucky enough to sight a tiger in more than 2 safaries that we did.
7. Our first sighting of the tiger in Zone 1 of the Ranthambore National Park and one which lasted for one and a half hours
8. I finally decided to buy a full frame camera without delaying it further. I opted for Canon 6 D over Nikon 610 despite all reviews on web in favor of NIkon 610.
9. My first post on Linkedin finally happened. I had now an option to publish directly on linkedin.
10. My wife finally returned to cycling atleast on trainer.