Learnings from first week of 2019
Some key learnings from first week of 2019:
1. It is important to believe that it is a new year and hence try a new perspective towards life.
2. Meditate on Jan 1 to define one key expectation that is likely to stay afresh in mind for majority of the remaining days of the year.
3. Do not follow the routine on Jan 1.
4. Do not forget that life will be same as on or before Dec 31 from Jan 2.
5. A waking alarm is a critical first step to change routine for remaining days of the year.
6. Forget that dates changed. A change matters only when circumstances change and not dates.